For all the bodies that Parabox carries, you can take off arms and legs very easily. That helps to put clothes on the body.
Aclyric paints (Liquitex)/brushes/non-oil pastels are good to use for doing a face-up.
1. Putting eyelashes a little away from the inner corner of the eyes, which will give a more realistic look..
2. Cut to length as you like. If eyelashes have adhesive meterial, make it unsticky by rubbing it with your fingers.
3. Apply glue in a thin layer on the inner part of the upper eye opening. Glue should be for soft vinyl and the kind that is transparent when it dries. Wait for 5 minutes and appy it again.
4. When glue starts drying, attach eyelashes to the glued area. Wait until the glue is totally dried.
5. Eyelashes are suseptable to heat. Be extra carefull when you use a hair dryer.
Choose eyes that allow the top and bottom of the iris's to be covered by the eye lids, as picture A indicates. (A):This drawing shows the top and bottom part of iris is hidden. This is good. (B):This drawing shows the whole iris appears through the opening. This is not good because the eye would look like sticking out.
1. Get the size of eyes that Parabox recommends for the non eye-pocket eyes.
2. Using removable putty hold eyes temporarily.
3. Remove the back of the eyes.
4. Using glue gun, fix the eyes. It should take about ten minutes to dry. When you want to remove eyes from the head, pull the eyes using twizers.
Choose eyes that allow the top and bottom of the iris's to be covered by the eye lids, as picture A indicates.
"16㎜ eye-pockets" means they hold the 16mm eyes perfectly. The 18mm eyes are too big to fit, and the 14mm eyes can fit with some filling.
１．Open the lid of the head. If the eye-pockets are too stiff, warm them up with a hair dryer. If the eye-pockets are too deep to insert eyes, cut excess with a utility knife.
２．If eyes interefere with neck joint, remove the back of the eyes.
３．Adjust eyes by checking if the direction of pupils for both eyes go in the same way. Also make sure the white part of eyes are even on both sides.
1. Reverse the wig. You will see the opening of the elastic band around the wig cap. The portion without elastic is the front.
2. Press that portion of the wig to the front of the crown of the head.
3. And reverse it back over the head.